.

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Divine Comedy and Dante

Dante Alighieris The inspired Comedy is a poem create verb on the wholey in first person that tells of Dantes altered-ego pilgrimage through and through the trio realms of death, fossa, Purgatory, and Paradise plot of ground trying to reach spiritual maturity and an brain of Gods love while attaining salvation. Dante creates an imaginative correspondence amidst a souls sin on Earth and the penalization unmatchable receives in Hell. In the middle of the journey of our life I came to myself in a duskiness wood where the straightway was baffled. (Canto I, pg. 11). Throughout The cleric Comedy, this is the only reference Dante, in my opinion, is referring to that dark place we on the whole find ourselves in at some point in judgment of conviction in our own life. I, as Dantes Pilgrim, have found myself in this dark place or dark wood erstwhile I lost sight of the beaten path or where the straightway was lost that I was travelling (life). But, it was during this time that I was lost that I non only found myself, but most significantly, I found my soul.I found the straightway path to my soul while in the dark wood. It is at this dark place or dark wood, that one begins not only to search for answers to ones sin but to sample answers to the questions of the heart and mind. It is here, of the straightway lost, where the heart and mind no longer try for right vs. wrong but to harvest peace. Peace within ones soul. The peace of ones soul is born once the heart and mind become one and with this peace one get out continue to search for Gods salvation just as Dantes Pilgrim. The path to Paradise begins in Hell. (Dante The Divine Comedy. When Dante take parts Hell on Good Friday, he reads the following posted above the gates of Hell as he is about to enter (Canto III, line 9) Abandon all hope ye who enter here. To leave Hell, Dante and his self-ego, must go through all baseball club circles of Hell, the deeper the circle, the more grave the sin and the sins punishment. The gravest punishment is that no one c ares nor will help another while in Hell.Dante recognizes that those in Hell have chosen to be in Hell by their own choice but most importantly Dante learns to recognize and detest mans sinful nature and the part of evil, and the need to guard against it. Hell has no hope. At times, it seems, more a lot than enough, that both the world and nightspot are becoming increasingly hopeless. To doze off hope is to lose life. To lose life is to gain Hell.Living is compassionate and hoping for the well being of man for today and for days to follow. In the Divine Comedy, to leave Hell, one must go through nine circles of Hell. But, for us, are the nine circles of hell the nine hours in the day that we inject ourselves into society? At the end of every day, do we journey through nine circles of Hell? Do we abandon all hope as we enter the day? The path to Paradise begins in Hell. If this is to be true, then tomorrow may I awake in Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment